Effective October 1, 2019 Updated on January 1, 2021
Terms and Conditions
The following is a list of Sand Key Ventures Terms and Conditions. Your use of the sandkeyventures.com website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions related to the use of this website:
- The purpose of this website is to provide information on the services offered by Sand Key Ventures LLC.
- Content is protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and is soley intended for the use of our customers. Content cannot be republished without written consent from Sand Key Ventures LLC.
- All personal information provided to Sand Key Ventures LLC is kept private and will not be resold.
- The laws of the State of Florida govern these disclaimers and the terms and conditions set forth above.
Sand Key Ventures is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you are asked to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sand Key Ventures retains the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are cool with any changes.
What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Full name
- Job title
- Your contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Our internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our offerings and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may send you a holiday greetings card.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place thorough physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages of our site are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide, if you choose, to such sites. Additionally, such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
At any time you may unsubscribe from any of our e-mail publication distributions through our e-mail management system’s unsubscribe button or by emailing us at: michael@sandkeyventures. You may also request to have your contact information removed from our records by reaching out to the email above.
Children under 13
If you are under 13, please do not use this site.